Come On Line of the Week

It seems Sunday gets everyone inflamed for the Bunni. This week was not exactly a come on line, but three drunk girls walked up to me last night as I was babysitting an unhappily married friend. The first one took one look at me and said "Oh my G-d you look, just like. You know the movie. The three angels."

Girl #2 "Yeah, Charlie's Angels."

Girl #1 "Yeah, you look like Drew Barrymore."

Drunken girls stand around burbling how much I look like Drew Barrymore and how lucky I am to look like Drew Barrymore.

I kept thanking them. They kept re-affirming the resemblance. They asked me if I would be singing karoake. I said no. They told me I looked fabulous anyway and wandered away.

I guess it's evidence that women can beer goggle too.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?