Help Wanted: Decadent Slug

I've decided that I'm in the wrong line of work, and I need to pursue my true calling-Roman Emperor.

Now being a Roman Emperor isn't all watching people be eaten by lions for your entertainment. Roman Emperors do have to wage wars and deal with foreign policy. They have to plot assasinations ( again I consider that something of a perk.) And with all of that, there is very little time to ravish the slaves, senators, gladiators, soldiers, citizens, and diplomats. But you know, it's really all about creative problem solving. I was a big fan of Caligula's Imperial Whore House idea, make the wives of the senate be required to be prostitutes. Makes money for the state, and you don't have to hear all that preachy blather about family values. Of course, R.E. don't have very long life expectancies. On the other hand, after a week like this one, that's just another perk.

So if you hear any openings "Caligula Wanted" or "Opening in Sadistic Megalomaniacal Arsonist with a Fondness for Violins" let me know.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?