Better Living Through Depressed Philosophers
When I say I hate everyone, I don't really mean I hate everyone. I mean I hate everyone I have come into contact with in the last 24 hours. ( No you, gentle readers, do not count-although mr anonymous troll +2 cents does. But I digress.) So so tired. So so angry. I don't even have the energy or inclination for an erudite rant. Nope. I'm leaving you with two little quotations. One is for all y'all who feel that the mediocre thrive and the brilliant suffer:
Arrogance in persons of merit affronts us more than arrogance in those without merit: merit itself is an affront.
And now for something that more appropriately captures my mood:
"Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply he had to invent laughter."
You wanna bitch about those two comments, you're going to have to dig the man up and tell him yourself .

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?