The Abominable Dr. Phibes
Vincent Price, deadly sins, and a mute, but sexy assistant-how can you go wrong with that? One of my father's favorites, strange considering he was a doctor that he liked a film with such anti doctor sentiment.


Killer: Would you like to know what I am?
Victim: More than anything. I was afraid to ask.

I thought I would continue to serial killer trend for a bit. This film features a totally fuckable killer. I'm sorry, but it's true.

Blogger status: Passed the 12 hour mark without comment. I am worried that I am running out of films, although I'll start posting any old film quote should that happen, but seriously I'm such a perfectionist and thanks to IMDB I'll make it. I'm drinking my first energy drink and listening to Rev. Horton Heat The Baddest of the Bad and Martini Time. The caterer asked for my email because he was fascinated by my American Werewolf quotation which proves I can pick up a man anywhere, anytime, under any circumstances.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?