Love at First Bite
My favorite line to say from this film is "You have 24 hours to get your aristocractic shit together and vacate the premises", I thought that too obscure. The other fun one is "Without me this place will be about as much fun as Bucharest on a Monday night." It took me awhile to understand all the jokes in this film, the blackout, the tannest man in hollywood as a vampire, but still a classic film starring Richard Benjamen as Rosenberg/Van Helsing who would unfortunately later direct Milk Money with Ed Harris and Melanie Griffith. Now THAT'S scary.


My father and I would often quote one scene from this film to each other. Rosenberg and and th eCount attempt to hypnotize each other across a table at a restaurant. Rosenberg says "Sleepier and sleepier, Count" and the Count counters with "Drowsier and drowsier, Rosenberg." The sparring continues until a waiter walks up to the table to take an order and promptly passes out.

Woman:Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spud". Welcome to slavery.
Man: No, thanks. I've already had a wife.
Blogger status:party about to begin. Posts will be sparse as I attempt to scarf food, drink margaritas and keep my wits about me.

I think my mother is the only person int he world to get a two hour cocktail party in her backyard catered. Not that I'm complaining.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?