Aliens 3
Directed by David Fincher, later of Se7en, I watched this film with my father in the theater. He sat next to me and every time something scary would happen he would cover my eyes or put the large tube of popcorn in front of my eyes. Although not a very scary film to watch despite nice performances from Lance Henrikson, Charles Dutton, and Charles Dance, it is a very scary listen to listen to. All those slurping noises, yick!


My father's favorite line, inexplicably, was "Look I'm really sorry you've got this thing inside you."


No vampire's going to want him anyway. Probably give him blood poisoning.
Blogger status: chatting online with my monkey fretting about if I will have enough films to make it From Dusk Till Dawn. Get it?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?