Seed of Chucky
Any film which has Jon Waters in a cameo as a sleazy photographer taking pictures of demented dolls and saying "god bless the little people" is going to get my vote as one of the best horror films of all time. And of course the ever sexy voice of Brad Dourif and some very snarky remarks about Julia Roberts in Erin Brockovich keep me endlessly entertained.


(In response to a character's nickname being 85)
Woman: What's this "eighty-five" thing?
Man: A couple of us sneaked a look at his personnel file the day he arrived. It's his IQ.


Blogger status: The caterer, who is annoyingly loud and talks to himself, is in the kitchen next to me. I have put Lee Press On back on although I am thinking of going into the living room to watch Psycho 3. I am now in full make up. I will take pictures of the schebang for all of you, but I won't post them till after because this computer gets hinky when I download, and I don't want to screw up the delicate balance right in the middle of the blogathon.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?