Critters 4: They're Invading Your Space
Featuring the man who started it all Terence Mann, not the author of a Death in Venice and other light classics but the grandmomma of all mullet wearing actors, Critters Four also stars Academy Award Nominee Angela Basset and of course long time fave Brad Dourif.


Have you ever noticed that Brad Dourif always seems to be decapitated in every film-from Graveyard Shift to the some film where he plays a priest and gets his head cut off by an elevator shaft-his head seems intended for violence. I've always thought he did that ridiculous Wayans brother because he called his agent and said "Does my head cut off?" "No, but Brad, you don't understand..." "I don't care, if I don't die I'll do it. ""But" "No buts about this, sign the freakin' contract."


Premise: A giant pig terrorizes a small town until it is lured into a dog food plant and chopped into pieces.

Please say hello and peak in on my site monitor Pico and thank her for joining us.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?