Girlfriend From Hell
Yes, we've all had one. This horror film starred Dana Ashbrook later to be of Twin Peaks fame. He fueled many a teenage girl fantasy back in the day, and I'll be honest with you I miss that James Dean greasy teenage boy gone bad energy he had.

"No brain, no pain...think about it."
This one is sort of a gimme, but I am listening to the Ramones right now, and this is in honor of Joey ( hint, hint). Extra points to those of you who can name the actors who played the vetrinarian and the teenage hero.
Special Note: My time stamp seems to be off. I posted my last post at 8:55, but it's time stamped 8:45. I didn't want to change the stamp and have people think I'm falsifying my posts so just be aware.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?