Army of Darkness
Yes, there is very little in the world better than Bruce Campbell, except Bruce Campbell in a Raimi film. Bruce will be appearing several times today because I like him and he always gets the good lines. Incidentally, I am pining for a pillow with those lines stitched into it because I think it would go with the rest of my decor.


"Well, there I was so awfully dead in that electric chair. I didn't like it. Would you? It's upsetting. There was still so much killing to do, and there I was, in the void, without a body."


From the same film: "This I believe in... I believe in death. I believe in disease. I believe in injustice and inhumanity, torture and anger and hate... I believe in murder. I believe in pain. I believe in cruelty and infidelity. I believe in slime and stink and every crawling, putrid thing... every possible ugliness and corruption, you son of a bitch. I believe... in you. "

Extra bonus points for this trivia: This sequel was written and directed by the author of the original. What is the name of the author? And what other film ( outside of this series) is he famous for writing?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?