The Brain
An alien brain is being fed brainwaves through tv waves. As the brain feeds, it gets bigger and is able to control more people. The only person resistant is a young male genius who is being studied by the same institute that is "feeding" the brain by broadcasting its signal through educational television. My father and I loved this film especially when the brain grows to the size of a baby rhincerous and suddenly grows a face! And not just any face, but the face of a slimy doberman. Classic filmmaking.


My father was always bitter about this one. We managed to tape all of the film but the end of it, which somehow got cut off, and he decided it was my charge in life to find it. I've never been able to get a hold of the film, and so he died without seeing the end of it. Up to the last time I saw him he always asked me "So did you ever find the Brain?" Still haven't found it on tape which is curious considering the quality of the premise.

"Did not know who he was fuckin' with."
Blogger status: Dispirited by the lack of comments, I'm putting up another "gimme" quotation. Currently watching "The Curse of Frankenstein" with Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?