Razorback
Special points to the HP for guessing this one, although how many films are there about giant pigs? Spiders, lots, bats, sure, snakes, bags full, but pigs? They don't exactly seem to project that "Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid." aura.


Keeping with our animal theme I give you the next line and a premise.

Hey, you try making love in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it.
Personally that's the ONLY way I like to make love, but I digress, enough about me. The premise of this film, such as it is, involves the only fertile man left in the world pitted up against mutated sexually deviant giant frogs.

Special Note: Please forgive the spelling in my rush to get posts up there are a lot more spelling errors. The truth is, honestly, I am mildy dyslexic, which explains why I can't spell under pressure, so bear with me.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?