The Night of the Creeps
This film features an academy award nominee for best supporting actor from Mr Saturday Night, David Paymer, in a walk on role. This features one of the ugliest leading men in all horror film history, a whole bunch of aliens that look like Baldrick's leech from his charlie chaplin impersonation, and, of course, the requisite sorority girls in underwear running around and screaming. My father and I loved this film for all of its truly bad qualities. When it comes to the good bad horror film, Night of the Creeps is hard to beat.
Although some might not technically consider it a horror film:"Now, you listen to me, Mr. Grand High Poobah of Upper Buttcrack, I'm just about half-past give a shit with your fun and games. "
"Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto."
Blogger status: Have now switched to sangria by order of the chef who was offended the guests preferred my margarita recipe. My third drink, typing is very fun, although not tired at all, guests leaving as I hide in the computer room. Thankfully, the caterers, who love me, are leaving me a large plate of my favorite treats. They took very good care of me, even coming in here to give me first dibs on the trays.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?