I Feel Like Jessica Biel at the End of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Am I only the person who thinks that this kid is going to need serious therapy when he grows up for being the child version of Steve Buscemi? ("Was he funny lookin' in any particular way?"-Fargo) Every time some film needs a "creepy" kid, his agent gets a call. It's going to get to him at some point I'm guessing.

Well after about five hours of sleep, I am again awake. My mother doesn't believe in curtains so the house is both bright and hot. I figure I'll stay awake for a bit then go to bed early and take the train into work tomorrow. Sure I won't have a text book, and I'll be completely unprepared-but I will say this-this is the upside to being brilliant. I will manage to pull a rabbit out of my hat. I'm just going to have a nice bath in You Crack the Whip (I certainly do), have some sangria and leftovers, watch some Psycho III or Gremlins II, and not think about all the work I am going to have to do VERY QUICKLY tomorrow morning. At this point, I think I may have made denial a more legitimate art form than interpretive dance.




I SURVIVED BLOGATHON 2005

I haven't figured out how to put the button up yet, and my beloved cyber husband will have to do it for me at some point. I have to say that next year I will be better organized; there were so many movies and so much trivia I forgot to mention like why does Queen Latifah have to die in EVERY horror film she appears? The Bone Collector death was the worst. Made it right up to the last five minutes. Or Wes Craven's the People Under the Stairs in which all the extras look like they were rounded up after an Iron Maiden concert. And what about the rules that Scream forgot like 1. don't go in the closet (The Grudge and Boogeyman), 2. don't go into the attic or basement (Psycho, The People Under the Stairs, and Red Dragon), and 3. don't EVER split up(Identity and the remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre)?



Because It Takes a Warren

No bunny is an island, or something like that, last night was definately a group effort. From the phone calls from Rabid and Bakerina, the IMs from HG and Blogmonkey (still low energy apologies-just looks at my links people), the emails, the comments, the site monitors, the sponsors, Sheana in her sleep deprived glory, fry kitty who started it all years ago, the caterer, the sites I surfed to keep awake like metafilter and www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com, hell Joey Ramone for recoding songs like Pet Semetary, the person who invented margaritas, the people who made my lush products, my mother for letting me use her computer and blast music, all the people who worked hard from the screenwriter to the gopher and all those uncredited slaves to make those films that as much as I mock them kept me entertained through those long lonely CT nights, and of course my father who, as crazy as he was, actually said some brilliant things like "every horror film has one redeeming line" and thus set all of this into motion. Ah yes, team bunniblog. I think we should put together a softball team! Or maybe an army...

TWO DOLLARS!!!!!
Although I haven't put in the 200 dollars worth of cash donations I have received, if I get just 40 more dollars by tuesday I WILL HAVE GOTTEN 500 DOLLARS WORTH OF DONATIONS, which, if you remember at the beginning of this all, it isn't about helping people, it's about my self esteem as a charity fund raiser. So if you can just give two dollars, that's fine, but please give what you can. (Suddenly I sound like that ad for the Jimmy fund they used to run before movies.)

OK people back to being brain dead. And as I said thanks to all of you who gave your support in every way possible-emails, ims, comments, visiting the site, linking. I'm nothing without you. Well, maybe not NOTHING, but significantly less.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?