George Romero's Land of the Dead
John Leguizamo (don't ask me to check spelling at this point you know who I mean) makes this comment after being bitten by a zombie. Can I ask you all something? Is it me or were there racial overtones to that movie? The evolved black gas station attendant zombie and the hispanic flunkie cum zombie gang up to kill the white guy who is in charge of everything. Perhaps its the sleep deprivation talking, but maybe there was some social commentary there. Some really cliche, been there, done that, have the t-shirt, read the book, bought the film rights commentary.The director was Dario Argento and his daughter by his writing collaborator and long time companion Daria Niccoldini was the romantic lead in this film. This film also proved to me that a shadow can be fucking revolting-seriously.


Premise: David Chappelle plays a computer nerd agoraphobic in one of his first film appearances in a movie about a serial killer who is determined to get into medical school.


Blogger status: Special points to Bakerina who is doing better than I am as I actually had the wrong title for this film until she pointed it out as well as the jamie kennedy/farr faux pas. Damn it. So out of it-don't even know if I'm making sense at this point-How many more movies left? Can I make an irrelevant confession here? I miss having a boyfriend. Really. I know, you're thinking, uh not really the time to discuss, but I find anger to be motivating so why the hell not? Really having some guy cheering me on the sidelines telling me he is proud of me and what I am going to accomplish with this grand feat and then tuck me into bed and snuggle with me. Is that really so much to ask for? Really? I know this last week I've really been appreciating the fabulous friends I've managed to surround myself with-but I like kissing by god I do-I could use some right now-anyone know anyone attractive, single, and ready to make a smooching housecall in the hudson area?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?