American Psycho
Featuring perhaps one of the best scenes involving a chainsaw and a hooker, although personally I was rooting for the hooker.


Lick the Dog Dick of Anubis

Blogger status: The goal of my vigils growing up was simply to stay up the whole night. Once it started to get light, I was alright. Usually it would take a while to wind down, but I remember being able to relax once I saw, what I called, blue light which indicated that the sun was beginning to rise. Of course,today I'm going to have to go long after sunrise. This happened often growing up. I would stay up all night and have tea with my mother and take a bike ride and then go to bed. After my parents divorced my father would come by and honk his horn around eleven o'clock ( I would have only slept for three or four hours by then) until I came out. He used to call me at that point "Daddy's little vampire." Strangely when I arrived in NYC the first acting job I got was with the vampire theater.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?