Carrie
Stephen King fans rejoice! This is not the last we have heard of the best selling horror writer from Maine. I don't have much to say about Carrie except those of you who know me will understand the inside joke.


In honor of my lockjaw state more fun with break ups and serial killers (sensing a trend yet?):
Man: I don't think we should see each other any more.
Woman: Why? What's wrong?
Man:I need to engage in homocidal behaviour on a massive scale. It can not be corrected but I have no other way to fulfill my needs.


Uh I think we should file this one under "it's not you, it's me."


Need another hint? It features one of the best murder scenes involving a stainless steel sledgehammer and a Huey Lewis and the News songs.


Blogger status: The odd thing is this blogathon is recapturing my childhood/teenage years. I would stay up all night watching horror films. Of course tonight I'm not watching them but writing about them. The real reason I stayed up was, honestly, I was afraid to go to sleep while it was the dark. And how did I combat this? Stay up watching horror films. Makes perfect sense in a sleep deprived juvenile way, doesn't it? No I suppose not. But at least it was good practice for this. On the other hand when I used to this I didn't have a job to go to on monday morning.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?