Lake Placid
Starring Oliver Platt, Bridget Fonda (Single White Female), Bill Pullman (serpent and the rainbow) and Betty White (Golden Girls), this film features the oh so original premise about giant freakin' crocodiles in Maine.


Speaking of water based horror films with ridiculous premises: A widow grief stricken over the death of her son in a freak shark attack decides to overcome her grief by visiting her other son, a marine biologist, living in the Bahamas.


Blogger status: I'm guess a lot of you will guess this one, it's pretty obvious. However, for reasonI will explain in the next post, this one has an imporant place in my heart and fits with the whole shower thing.


Speaking of the shower, I just took one with a spider. Seriously. I used the downstairs bathroom and when I turned on the water I didn't check the shower, which my mother never uses. So I go to step in and notice the tiny spider against the wall. I tried to get him with a tissue, but he managed to evade me. Finally I had to admire his/her will to triumph so I just let it be and I showered and he/she attempted to rebuild its web. I just didn't have the heart to kill it. I know, you're on the edge of your seat.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?