Psycho IV: The New Beginning
The Psycho series was a fave of my father and myself so this is not the last time this series will appear here. This film though was phenomenally stupid. What psychiatrist would say "hey my husband is a serial killer with a history of killing women for no reason and now he says there is just one thing he doesn't want me to do. I think I'll do it anyway." Smack. Ask me, the dumb bitch deserved to die. Obviously didn't graduate at the top of her class. It's like my favorite thing to tell my kids when we talk about medicine "You want to know what they call the person who scored the lowest passing test score on the medical boards? Doctor."


Psycho IV starred Henry Thomas, which some of us new better as the "hero" from ET and Cloak and Dagger.


More fun with serial killers: "I never thought I'd be so happy to be a virgin."


Blogger status report: Sitting out on the porch with my mother, she said "So you must be in the home stretch by now." I said, "Yes, if consider eleven hours a home stretch." We both laughed and we discussed Duke Nukem and why I am so happy I am not with him anymore. But lord I am getting tired. Cold shower time soon.


Have you ever noticed that half an hour is just enough time to do nothing useful? I thought it was a good space of time until recently. I thought I would do all sorts of things in the interim between posts. Nope-totally fucking lost weekend-when the hell am I going to grade papers? can someone get me some elves with a copy of the elements of style?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?