The Howling III: The Marsupials
Oh yes, nothing like a werewolf sequel. And those freakin' Ruskies we knew they were up no good, but did we know that they were up to strange lycanhtropic experiments involving marsupials despite the fact THAT WOLVES AREN'T MARSUPIALS! Crickey, you'd think someone would have pointed that out in a meeting. "Uh guys, Kangaroos are marsupials, but wolves, nope, they're mammalian." I don't care how late it was and how much JD the screenwriters had, at what point did that make sense? And what kind of nepharious purpose could you have for a human/marsupial hybrid? For women the good news is it would cut down on the whole hand bag thing, but really what are the EVIL implications of a pouch?

Woman 1:These are godless times, Mrs. Snell.
Woman 2: I'll drink to that.
Blogger Status: I'm at that wierd stage where my eyes are tired, but I have so much caffeine in my system that I have lock jaw. I can feel my teeth. It's like I'm a fucking coke addict-without the ego high. Rabid has just informed me that she is going to be published! I will give further details as they come in. Thanks to everyone who is continuing to comment and lend support.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?