Sleepwalkers
I think my favorite moment is when the mother and son duo makelove and you see them in the mirror in their wierd rubberized catbeing suits. Ah yes mutant lovemaking-always a big hit. Of course, the young villian would later show up as the "white lighter" husband on Charmed.


Cop 1: I got a bad feeling about this.
Cop 2: Yeah, me too. Somebody is playing with my dick and it ain't me.


This film stars another academy award nominee but he is also the star of several other horror films.


Blogger status: OK I have reached the level of sleep deprived where I keep panicking and thinking "Christ when did I post last?" and then I check it was five minutes ago. In addition the whole blogging about horror films is beginning to spook me out. I keep expecting like some giant rubbery alien to jump out from behind the window or something. I am also freaked out that my computer is suddenly going to crash and I'm going to lose all my pledges. Next year I am going to have to choose a more warm and fuzzy theme like "48 movie lines to live your life by."

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?