House on Haunted Hill
Three years after winning the Academy Award for Best Actor in Shine, Australian actor Geoffrey Rush appeared in this remake of a Vincent Price film. Oh look I still have some trivia left in me after all!


Premise: Alledgedly based on a Stephen King script this film is about a mother and son team who must feed on the life force of a virgin in order to stay alive.

Blogger status: Trading Dangerous Brothers lines with Bakerina while chatting with Blogmonkey. Apparently last year when my monkey did this he was brave enough to take pics and post them. Thankfully I am not doing that as currently I look like a Russian refugee. Can I say Russian a few more times...russian, russian, russian


russian

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?