Bride of the Monster
The first Ed Wood film I ever saw courtesy of MST3K ( can't believe I made it all night and THIS is the first reference). The first line is from Swedish wrestler Tor Johnson. Tom Servo joked that he was also the star of "She Tor a Yellow Ribbon." I don't know why but awake or sleep deprived the idea of Tor Johnson with a yellow ribbon on his head his funny. Well it was seven hours ago whenI was planning this as my big finish.

What have we learned?
1. Bunni knows WAY too many films.
2. Every academy award winner has been in one film he/she wished he/she hadn't signed on for.
3. All horror sequels eventually end up in either NYC or space or both.
4. All horror films have SOMETHING redeeming.
5. Given enough sleep deprivation I am still more put together intellectually than my students although I can't spell
6. Blogging for 24 hours is very different from staying up all night watching horror films.
7. I need to put some of these quotes on t-shirts.


Well it's been a hell of night-around six o'clock there I wanted to die. Of course NOW I am totally awake, but on my second glass of sangria. I finally got to hear blogmonkey's voice! I will post a final audio blog since I don't trust my phelanges anymore. I am listening to the Ramones right now in the interest of symmetry. How the hell do you spell that? Well it doesn't matter. Marve the killer bunny has been here on my desk the whole damn time. And I would like to thank him and the people at IMDB for their constant presence through this whole ordeal.


My mother has promise 100 dollars and my grandmother 50 and daddy warbucks another 50 which I will add when I am again sentient. This bring me to 70 dollars short of 500 dollars. How can I not do this again? Making insomnia pay. Although next uear I think it should be the import blogmonkey to NYC fund. Lord I never thought I would say this but it safer here.


I know I raised money and so forth but boy it would make me feel good if when I woke up there were supportive comments waiting for me (hint hint). It's like crossing the finish line man. It's like that day I walked sixy fucking blocks. I just want people to throw confetti and so forth. Because, as I said in the beginning, it really is all about me. Except when its about blogmonkey or bakerina or rabid or well you get my point....


Indeed, it is time to go bed. I will blog when I get up about my plan for returning to work and thanking the appropriate parties for offering support, pico, sheana, bakerina, etc. I don't even have the energy to link right now. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go die now.


(Insert here Tom Servo singing "Harry and the kids are dead.")

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?