Misery
A pretty accurate description of my emotional and physical state right now. Sick to my stomach, exhausted, but with a heart that feels like exploding. At what point did this seem like a good idea? When did I think this would be fun? My mother just came down and said "Will you do this again next year?" Of course I will I raised money for a good cause, but I'll do it during my vacation next time.


I digress.


Well that marks the end of the Stephen King films in case you wanted to know.


Scene: Girl has fight with boyfriend. Goes to work only to find that a well known rehabilitated serial killer has been hired. He offers to drive her home, but ends up driving her to his place where she calls her boyfriend and immediately asks "Are YOU ok?" (emphasis added)

This was one of my father's faves. Getting back to you know the theme and all that

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?