I know, I know
I know I promised hot sexy Vegas blog posts, but this morning I lost my cellphone, could not find it, tore my apartment apart, only to discover I had put it in my bra. That's right people I lost a cellphone in my breasts. And to give you an idea how out of it I am, once I found it, I promptly left it on my dressing table before I came to work.


Absolutely true.


And of course this is just in time for my to get link love from Icons of Fright. Greg Zymet, writer/director of Apartment 206 as well as NYU alumnus, has in his ultimate loveliness seen fit to reference my review of his film in an interview and a link to the review is included. The interview also credits me with introducing director-writer Adam Barnick (Mainstream) to Greg. Well, hey I don't believe it, but I'll take the praise. Of course, this puts pressure on me to finish my NYCHFF reviews (I swear it will be done). But until then you can waste time, I mean read interesting interviews with Paul Solet (Means to an End) and Eli Roth (Cabin Fever and Hostel).


One of my former students and current office elf is now writing for a website designed to provide Mets fans with a unique perspective. It plans to be updated daily. His second article is currently up, so go visit him while you wait for me to get my aristocratic shit together and post.


Oh and tonight, just a reminder, is Rabid's reading. I have overseen the list and let me tell there will be some hot and heavy poetry.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?