It Takes a Village
Well, I'm working on getting my next Vegas installment up, but as you all know it's Christmas season and what with all the scandal going round these parts (Billy's affair/abandonment, Ivan's blog getting hacked , planning my birthday hijinx) as well as the work situation 9I'm beginning to feel like each day I'm walking into a really bad rehearsal for the Crucible-witch hunt anyone?) I'm afraid I'm a bit overwhelmed. I really could use a couple of robot minions or something. But be assured that I will be posting my next installment tomorrow. And just so you don't think that all my posts are filled with the same quiet desperation of the first two let me give you some tantalizing highlights:


1. Bunni enjoys many decadent lush baths and a hotel bed large enough for three people
2. Bunni discovers a new martini
3. Bunni is hit on by a "gay" male go go dancer
4. Bunni ends up naked in a hot tub

I just hope you all appreciate how much I'm willing to suffer for my art.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?