Courtesy of Fillerbunni: Wolf Creek the Domestic Drama

Oh sure, Wolf Creek made the life of a serial killer seem like it's all good times-running college students off the road, poisoning rain water, visiting really really empty national parks. But what about the unseen domestic life of a serial killer? We here at Bunniblog will now attempt to give you a hidden peek into the life of the Wolf Creek Killer.

(Killer wiping bloody knife on dirty rag happens to look at his watch.)

Killer: Crickey! I gotta get home to Bunni! I can't be late again.


(cut to interior shot of kitchen-Bunni in apron is putting a cake in the oven-the front door slams-Killer appears with a makeshift bouquet of dessert flowers)


Killer: How is my honey bunni?


Bunni: Listen Mister you better not be tracking dead college student all over my carpet again. I just did these floors.


Killer: Sorry, dear.


Bunni: And don't talk so loud. My cake will fall.


Killer: Blimey, but you're a demanding woman. Makes me wonder why I ever settled down instead of just keeping women tied up in the garage.


(Bunni approaches brandishing a vegetable peeler.)


Bunni: How about my innovative ideas about body disposal involving household items, an airtight alibi, and the fact that at some point tonight you will be lying next to me unconscious?

Killer: Ah, you're such a good sheila. You always say such romantic things.


(Couple embraces. Killer seizes Bunni with pasion. As he does, a severed hand falls to the floor.Killer looks at Bunni)

Killer: Please tell me that isn't the mailman. That's the third one this month. At this rate I'll never get my copy of Film Threat. You know how much I was looking forward to reading the article comparing the work of Ron Atkins to Bertold Brecht.

Bunni: Hey, everyone need a hobby.
(scene)

Additional Writing Credit: Kiss Kiss

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?