It's All About Sex
Posted by PicasaWell I've been threatened with a revocation of Valentine's Day hijinx if I don't put up a quality post today and tomorrow. Apparently my "encouraging in a challenging way" point was taken more seriously that I intended. Unfortunately my uterus is falling out of my body, which isn't really conducive to the quality blogging. When I shared this fact with my task master, he simply said that often the best art is created when everything is falling down around us. Well in that case I should have been hanging in the Louvre five years ago, but that not withstanding I delicately pointed out to he who does not have to worry about his reproductive organs suddenly deciding to migrate that there is a difference between everything around you falling down and internal organs falling out of you.


The snow bunny pic, which is actually a picture of the deceased rabbit Oolong, a favorite on the web to point of having his own Wikipedia entry due to his owner's proclivity for putting unusual objects on his head and photographing him, illustrates my emotional state.


Look, the only reason I posted at all is for the sex so I don't want to hear any complaints about quality control.


Besides, I know where you live.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?