Rembrance of Things Past: Bunni Edition
It seems that everyone is moving-Captain Ron to his new brownstone in Yonkers, the Amazon to the Village, and my beloved Coffeeslave to Philly. I am the only constant; should I change my course, sailors would no longer no have to navigate for the very stars will have moved out of position.


Last night Coffeeslave and I sat outside and pondered life, the universe, and everything. She was waving her beer in a bag under the clear night sky, "As soon as I get to Philly I'm going to find me a young man. I'm gonna cruise in my car sayin' 'I'll get you beer. Here have a cigarette.' Oh yes."


Rarely the universe sends me a person to remind me that I'm not quite as crazy as I would like to think I am.


I'm going to miss her.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?