Waxworks II
This craptacular movie has something for everyone from cameos by Bruce Campbell, Alexander Gudonov, and David Carradine to send ups of some of the greatest horror films of all times like Alien, The Haunting, Dawn of the Dead and Nosferatu.

Zach Galligan-what happened to you man? And this brings up a point I’d like to address. There are a lot of horror movie regulars who just vanished. Tim Thomberson for example. This guy was Jack friggin Deth and where is he now? Selling Amway? I think that some of these horror movie mags and so forth need to have a “Where are they now?” column.

The original Waxworks also features Dana Ashbrook (Girlfriend from Hell) and Deborah Foreman who appeared in April Fool’s Day, Lobster Man from Mars, and Sundown: the Vampire in Retreat.

Next film:

“I guess there's no such thing as safe sex with a werewolf.”

“I'm not going to kill her. I'm just gonna rip her to shreds and let her choke on her own blood... and then maybe I'll eat her.”

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?