What does the Easter Bunny Do the Other 364 Days a Year?
KICK ASS!
*Be sure to watch the about me movie posted there.

(I would post the youtube video here ,but for some reason youtube deeply hates my blog and will not post the link. I've already tried three times. So let's pretend that you aren't so lazy that you can't click the link to the myspace page and then click on the about me video posted there and see a rabbit WITH NUMCHUCKS!)


Easter Peeps are also very busy the rest of the year doing things like re-constructing Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Resevoir Dogs, Star Wars, Hee-Haw, and Soylent Green. There's also Peeppapalooza.
There are even Peeps for Passover.

MMMMmmmm marshmallow-y goodness.

(Must click on linky for marshmallowy goodness and lots of people with way too much free time.)



Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?