Peter Rottentail
OK I can't believe two other people got this. That is so wrong, not in the least because this is one of the most craptacular spectacles I've ever wasted my life upon and lord know I've wasted my life on quite a few crappy movies. Well congratulations winners o' chocolate-y bunny goodness (if sending chocolate is a problem I have an alternative candy bunny option).

Well I'm all sweaty and disgusting for my sprint home and the stress of the locked up computer, I'm also starting to feel sleepy so this one is for sleep deprivation. This one might be difficult, but the next set of questions will be easy so stay up with me one more half hour. C'mon you can do it.

William Sanderson, better known as Larry from "Hi my names is Larry and this is my brother Daryl and this is my other brother Daryl" fame on Newhart starred in what alleged adaptation of an H.P. Lovecraft story?

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?