Just One of Those Things
Oh my dears, thank you so much for the birthday cheer. I'm insane right now-after baking and cooking and prepping I just finished cleaning the bathroom for my guests tomorrow night. I know. I promised you Paris adventures. And God as my witness I will deliver. After the party. When I'm a little less on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Right now I keep thinking-how is this thing going to get done? And more importantly how can it get done so I don't turn into a narcoleptic at my own damn party?

Incidentally, lest you think the Lord disappointed me this year, He almost hand delivered a blonde blue eyed french boy who is an english major-23 years old and moon eyed over moi-to my door step. Yeah baby, I still got it.


Now I'm going to sleep for a few hours before I get up, vacuum, shove everything in the closet, bake gingerbunnies, wrap presents, prep the food, drape the tablecloths, take a bath, do my make up, light the lights and get things started for the most sensational, inspirational, muppetational Birthday/Holiday party.

As my Israeli ex boyfriend would say "Time enough to sleep when you're dead."

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?