Frehel Diaries: To Build a Better Love Trap
After the concert he drops me at the hotel and goes to drop off his daughter. I take my time changing into a black lace slip. After all, there was the whole sex kitten conversation and the beach fondlery. And even more importantly, he only has these two weeks with me. Two weeks. You would think a Frenchman would understand my desire to get in as much lovemaking as possible. Yet he comes back to the room and falls on the bed. I move towards him, but he tells me that he’s too tired. He needs to sleep. He just needs a little sleep, and he’ll make love to me. But he sleeps through the night and rushes off in the morning to drive her to horseback riding lesson while I can’t believe that I’ve been outdone by a nine year old girl.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?