The Inspirational Quote of the Day Courtesy of Kevin Truelove

You know, telling that whole story reminded me of something. When I broke up with him on the phone ( well I had to, we never saw each other in person, I was going to fly to Texas just to say "I can't see you anymore, not that we ever did until this moment, but well never again anyway."), I told him I was going back to my ex. I thought somehow going back to my ex would make it less personal rejection and more victim of circumstance. In his argument against said reunion, Kevin said to me the following, which I think should be the quote of the day:

"You know you can love and care for someone, and be perfectly happy with someone else."

You know Kevin I laughed at you then, but I've been trying to convince a whole lot of people that it's true ever since.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?