I got rhythm

OK so I got a profile from mate.com and I AM SO TEMPTED to respond. He is a musician living in California. But here's the catch, I would have to pay to email him. Now I know you think oh you evil little hypocritical slut, but see here's why I don't pay for these services anymore, because I did once and it was a waste of money. And a waste of quite a bit of money and I really REALLY don't have it to waste.

Now if genius was smart enough, he could have put his email in a code in his profile ( as some others have done). If he put the name of the band he plays in I am sure I could sus him out over google, but brilliance here didn't put anything that useful in there.

But I was thinking about it and I realized I've gone out with 3 bassists-well, maybe not dated in a strickly dating sense-I dated ONE bassist, I fooled around one night with another bassist, and I went on all of one date with the last bassist. I've dated 3 jazz musicians. OK 2 of the bassists were jazz musicians, and then there was a professional jazz drummer. And this isn't even including the amateur musicians (Speedfreak was a drummer/guitar player/song writer in his free time-of which there were copious amounts).

So yeah I got rhythm, I got music, what I don't got is a man.

Oh and the next wedding I go to where the bride and groom dance to At Last by Etta James-I am taking hostages. There are other jazz songs ( like "In the Dark" by Bobby Short or "Stay with Me" by Jimmy Scott) FIND THEM. Hell I'll even help.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?