The Mistake Returns

So the Mistake wants me to teach her how to use her own laptop, the one she's had for a year. Nevermind, I tutored her all last year, now I have to do it again. So here is today's tutorial session.

Mistake: I was just looking for you, for our tutorial session

Bunni sitting, totally exhausted.

Mistake: OK I go to NYU home. I can do this.

Bunni doesn't respond.

Mistake: You know I don't need you here. I can do this.

Bunni continues to sit.

Mistake:Now why aren't any classes up?

Bunni: Did you register for your classes?

Mistake: How do you do that?

Bunni: Go to main NYU page.

Mistake: How do you do that?

Bunni: www.nyu.edu

Mistake:OK

Bunni: Select "Resources."

Mistake looking for Resourses, the fourth of six options.

Mistake: I'll find it. Don't say anything.

Bunni doesn't respond while Mistake finally finds the tab.

Bunni: Now select ITS.

Mistake: ITS?

Bunni: Information technology services.

Mistake selects ITS.

Bunni: OK now select services.Then select faculty accounts.

Mistake makes the proper selections.

Bunni: OK now click on "blackboard class request form."

Request form appears on screen requesting the NYU ID of the user.

Mistake: Now do I put my ID number in?

Bunni: Yes.

Mistake: Thank god you were here I would have never figured this out on my own. Now, can you only do this tutorial once a week? Are you sure? Because we really need to commit to this.

Bunni: I can only do it once a week. I teach four classes.

Mistake: OK

Bunni: Put me on your site as a second teacher. That way I can monitor your content and make sure it's ok.

Mistake: Great idea.

Bunni: OK, now you'll get an email when the site is up, we can't do anything until then.

Mistake: OK I'll see you next week.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?