More Online Dating Wisdom from Bunni

Ok I have two things to discuss here-the first is the insulting why don't you talk to me anymore email. What do I mean by that? I'm talking about the emails I get from some of the guys from mate.com who are irate that I have weeded them out as perspective dates. A couple of guys have sent me emails and I email them back. For whatever reason I decide not to email them anymore and then I get the irate email about why I am such a bitch that I stopped sending them email. Now what the hell are they thinking? Sending an email is hardly a serious commitment. Dating, for the most part, is like the Miss America Pageant. You start with a whole bunch of possibles and in theory you keep whittling it down until you have your Miss America. Then you and your lucky partner tour the country opening malls and so forth. At least that is how they ran the last "Who wants to marry my dad?" Ok arguably anyone taking dating shows as a kind of instructional manual is in trouble, but clearly part of dating is a selection process. ( The second part is negotiating.)

I have gotten in the last week two irate emails. One from a guy in Washington state of all places. He sent me all of two emails before I called it quits. Now I get an email from him asking me "When are we going to talk about what happened between us?" Uh, what? Nothing happened between us. I read your last email and decided that you were, well, given to form obsessive attachments and decided to move on. That you sent this email only confirms it. I declined to respond to that email which prompted another email asking me why I was being such a bitch. Now are these kind of inquires ever answered? Let me rephrase that are they ever answered in a fashion that doesn't involve an an AK-47, a weed wacker, and a lot of super glue?

The second one came from a guy who I have been emailing for a month. He was rushing me to meet him, which I resisted. In addition, my resistence started to cause him to become rude and rather irate. Finally I received an email today, which I deleted not wanting the bad karma to taint me, however I can reconstruct it from memory:

"Well it was nice to finally meet you. I guess this is what I get for trying to date a JEW, which I swore I would never do. When you told me about your measurements, 34 DD, I should have said good-bye right then.

Good luck finding whatever the hell you are looking for."


(Readers Note: the "it was nice to finally meet you" was a sad attempt at sarcasm)

Ah yes, nothing like waking up to find I have inspired yet another man to become anti-semitic. What exactly is this guy trying to accomplish? Is he trying to hurt my feelings? Well he failed there, because he didn't insult my weak points. Apparently he has issues with large breasted Jews. Well then it's a good thing we didn't date. Was he trying to shame me into a date? Does that ever work? Well, it might, but then again he clearly miscalculated my re-action. In addition, it just makes him look crazy that he is this enraged by a person he never met or spoke to.

So guys if you are chatting with someone online or on the phone or even if you go on maybe two or three dates and the lady vanishes-just say no to the hostile retaliation. It only reinforces her idea that it was indeed a GOOD idea to drop you.

And did I respond to either of these men with hostility? Not in the least. The first guy I sent him a brief email saying that I didn't know what he was talking about and thanking him to not email me again ( a point I made moot by blocking him from my email). The second I sent out a little more detailed email.

"In the future you should refrain from being insulting in your emails. It accomplishes nothing except convince me that I made the right decision putting off meeting you. I will not insult you in a similar manner, but rather simply inform you that some of us are extremely busy. I will not stoop to sarcastic well wishing, but I will suggest in the future that you understand that some people have health, work, and time constraints that trump our ability to drop everything and meet someone.

In the future, please don't send me anymore emails as I don't have the time to deal with unwarranted hostility."


Now I know Jin will fault me for actually sending a response to the guy, but really I couldn't let the anti semite go without saying something, like showing him how this little Jewess is mightily superior. Of course, it's easy when you're a Jew to be superior because everyone knows we run the media and have all the money. In the words of Mark Maron "I'm suprised I have the time to do this right now...You know we put out newsletters 'Congratulations Jews we have all the money!' Again? That's like over 2000 years in a row! Actually late night we go into the basement of temples and we just throw all the money in the air and go 'I can't believe it. We have all the money. Yes!'"

And then I blocked the twit from my email.

So there ( sticks out tongue)!

Photo No-No

Uh just a suggestion but photos of guys in camo-fatigues-unless you are in the military-scary.

Also the photos of you with your arm around some chick-bad taste-even if it is just your cousin ( yeah right). Crop the photo, it's just that simple.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?