Ethics? Uh, wait I think I know this one
My dear friend Bakerina has been nominated for BoB's Best Cooking Blog Award. Now honestly she should be sainted, but it's very hard to convince the Vatican that anyone OTHER than catholics deserves that honor, so the next best thing is this award. Here's the fun apart, YOU CAN VOTE ONCE A DAY. That's right people we can stuff the ballot boxes! And then she will have to continue to blog all the time, every day, so that I may always have some fabulous excuse not to do work (because as much as I want her to get the award, let's face it, it's all about my needs, ie my need for her to blog more) So go. Vote often. Vote well. We can't change who is president, but we can change how people think about baking.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?