Merry Fucking Christmas
Well I know I know you all have been pining for your now thirty year old bunni girl, but I have been running around doing the usual holiday rounds. As we speak my mother in on her way to abduct me to PA. Lord have mercy on my immortal soul. Well since my relatives are from East Cupcake PA, I won't be online again until sunday. But when I return I assure you I will give you the post birthday report as well as my much awaited family stories. (if you recal last year a cousin tried to kiss me). The good news is that for my birthday my mother gave me a digital camera, so I can now give you pictures of toothless drunken cousins and christmas light treatments that look like Pable Picasso's Guernica. Oh, there is the reindeer drawn sleigh now. So in the words of my gay husband, "Have a Merry Fucking Christmas, now shut the fuck up."

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?