Because I Know I'm Losing Some of You and I Want to Win All of You Back With This One
(Title courtesy of Bill Hicks)


So Netflix fucked me again. I had Love and Death on my queue, something ridiculous like number 143 (I have 300 movies in my queue-sick I know), and Netflix in its ultimate wisdom decides NOW to send me a film about a 5 foot 6 inch guy in Russia who attempts to assasinate Napoleon. Gee, thanks for all the help in getting over my heartbreak guys. I have a hangnail you can pour lemon juice on later you sadistic twits. However, there is one fabulous line, which should be remember on the off chance you end up confronted with a wee Russian asshat.


"I grew to full manhood. Well, five foot six, which is not full manhood in Russia, but at least you can own property."


And from the I knew he came from Minsk for a reason dept.


"We dropped Berkoff at a village idiots convention in Minsk. Idiots were coming from all over the world to be there."


The village idiot in question hates the french, who interestingly have developed this solution to malnutrition derived from the Paris-based Doctors Without Borders program (my uncle took part in this program for a year). Whereas the Russians have a amputee mail order bride site. ( Both of these sites were posted yesterday on Metafilter.)


Am I bitter?


Absolutely.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?