Jesus H Christ on a Fucking Crutch
So the work debacle continues. Even though I have resigned and that resignation is not being aknowledged, now I have to go back and defend my actions from two months ago when my life was falling apart. Aren't we suppose to live in a disposable era? Shouldn't I be able to say "take this job and stuff it" and not have to do it in a thirty page document with carbon copies using pollysyllabic words uttered by seraphim? I mean, I know I work with English teachers, but jesus the whole reason I quit was so this can be OVER. And yet much like a Chuckie/Jason/Freddie/Critters/Hallraiser/Insert Your Favorite Horro Franchise Here the situation just refuses to fucking die. Please send kind words and margaritas.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?