That's It! I Can Not Take The Semantic Insanity ANYMORE!
(title courtesy of Hurly Burly)

I know you are patiently waiting for me to write about the PA trip, and I have lots to write about, but unfortunately I had a staff meeting today. My meeting, which was three hours long and required about nine hours of prep work, went overtime because this pontificating twit has to go on and on about the difference between a composition, an essay, and a paper. Lord have mercy on my immortal soul or at least on the last vestiges of my sanity. I might be more likely to listen to him if I hadn't watched him attempt to place a phone order at the local Chinese take-out.He was so confused by the menu that he had to have a graduate assistant help him and even then he fucked up his order. If you can't figure out the deep inner workings of a Chinese take-out menu, you don't deserve to eat. In fact, it's probably because you're a fucking vegetable, and we should stir fry you with some sesame oil. And this guy is going to tell me how to define an essay? Not fucking likely. Unfortunately he wasted just enough time talking about how to define an essay, like he had spoken to Michel De Montaigne personally that morning on the phone, that I can't give all y'all a quality post without being late for class with my improbably hot dance teacher. And we do not make improbably hot dance teachers wait. Let me tell you as much as I value your readership if God himself stood with a flaming sword at my throat and said "Uh, just stay here for a minute or two" I would still be on time for my Volgograd peach.

So tomorrow I promise the good blogging on PA. Seriously.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?