Just When You Thought It Was Safe
So I'm a total twit because I thought all the blogathonedness was over. But nope I just discovered that there are awards, and lord have mercy someone nominated me for "best undefineable project." I think almost anything I do, including date, could be categorized that way so I guess I'm a natural.


On a certain level I feel totally ridiculous that I am so excited. I suppose it's just the "My blog has never been nominated for anything" happy happy, joy joy jitters. I have to admit I feel like I should have a spectacular post to greet all y'all, but I'm in the middle of calculating final grades, and all I can think of is "comma splice, apostrophe error, pronoun agreement." Looking at how poor my spelling and punctuation got around hour 20, one could hardly guess what I do for a living. (Be gentle, kind readers.)


But I digress.


For more detailed instructions on voting (sorry voting is limited only to bloggers who participated in blogathon 2005) as well as the other awards categories and nominated blogs head over to ye olde blogathon site and check out some of the fine work that helped raise over 58,000 dollars.


And to think my mother wondered if I would do it again next year.
And once more thanks to everyone who helped me through the long night.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?