In the words of Yakov Smirnoff "What a Country!"
Courtesy of a miswritten link, blogmonkey accidentally posted a link to this post at the nonist which features some of the more interesting Russian prison tattoos. Honestly I hadn't given prison tattoos, Russian or otherwise, much thought, but this one here caught my eye. I thought right across my breasts might be a nice place for it.


I decided to search for more Russian tats and found this chick who apparently thought tattoos weren't hardcore enough. Part of Scar Wars she put up this picture.













Yahoo in its ultimately accomodating spirit has seen fit host a teen Russian brides group. Why is there not an early thirties male order husbands site? C'mon I just need someone to vacuum and reach the top shelf at the supermarket with an occassional snuggle.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?