Am I the Only Blogger Who Does This?
So I'm in Upstate New York, and I have a stack of student papers to grade that seriously is as thick as the NY State Yellow Pages. They have to be graded by Wednesday, but instead of doing work or even working on my writing or even taking a nice bath and enjoying the sunshine, I am watching who is reading my blog. Today I've had two readers from Pfizer, someone from Amazon.com whose been on for 30 minutes, and someone in Bombay. I'm particularly curious about the Pfizer people. Are they reading the blogs of depressives in order to develop a new drug? What's sad is that I sometimes know who is reading my blog from the address alone, for example when I see Leiceister England I know Blogmonkey is checking up, Astoria Queens, most likely the fair Bakerina. This can't be a good thing. I feel like I should get a sponsor and find some sort of meeting.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?