Why, Judd Nelson, Why?
Because I'm in Upstate NY and instead of doing work, stop me when you've heard this one, I'm watching bad sci-fi channel movies. First off when did Sci-fi channel decide to pick one god awful show that it was embarassing enough you liked when you were 8, but now they are not only re-showing them so you can curl your toes in disgust at your own childish tastes, but re-showing them in A FIVE HOUR BLOCK AT A TIME? Yesterday it was Knight Rider. (Why not Forever Knight? I tell you there can never be enough vampire themed canada based tv shows.) Today it was, shudder, Quantum Leap. Does ANYONE want to see Scott Bakula EVER again? And how many times did that guy appear in drag? It was worse than Bosom Buddies. The only thing that even made that show remotely interesting was the occassional cameo by the late Dennis Wolfberg, one of my favorite stand-ups.


And now that I've thoroughly bored you all to death with my sci-fi channel rant onto the man event. In the spirit of blogathon can you name the movie this exchange comes from:

Man: Don't you have a sense of right and wrong?
Director:I'm a director. I have a sense of right and left.


I'll give you a hint the director is played by none other than our good friend from Sleepwalkers and Charmed, Brian Krause. And of course the title to this post is another hint.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?