The Future Mr Speigelman
So Thursday I was so over the teaching thing. In one class NONE of the students had done the reading and that's just the beginning. There's no point going into details. I've never seen so many kids pay so much money to leaqrn so little.

So I called Rabid for one of our beer and wing nights at the Back Page. We haven't had one since December so we went and luckily the men's olympic figure skating was on. Nothing like having a couple of beers while watching men with great butts on a big screen TV. Let me tell you that NBC wishes that it Rabid and me as commentators because we would be a lot more fun. A lot of it included a "What the Hell was that? Was the choreographer inspired by a dog at a hydrant?"


Of course, there were disagreements. For example, while I thought that Johnny Weir's costume looked like a tribute to H.P. Lovecraft's a Colour Out of Space, Rabid thought it looked like Flashdance meets Barney.



Luckily there was one man there to win my heart and make my day not a complete loss, the future Mr Speigelman. He's no Ilya Kulik, but he'll do.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?