The Days of Wine and Cupcakes
Little Bunni needs to pour herself a big glass of shut the fuck up because despite historical precedent I had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Kiss Kiss tried to talk me into ditching my classes and just spending the day in the bathtub doing decadent things. He is always encouraging me to be such a bad bunni (as if I needed help with that) , but it's ok because he also threatens to kick my ass about writing so it all balances out. Early in the afternoon, Peter the Psychotic Poet (Kiss Kiss referred to him directly in my valentine's day comments) gave me a box, ok a SMALL box, but still a box of godiva chocolates. Kiss Kiss met me across town in suit with a maroon shirt (if only I had worn my boa we would have matched) and took me to dinner at one of my old favorite restaurants. He also gave me my presents: a Hill Have Eyes mutant stress ball (complete with disembodied eyes, ears, and tongues) and a CD wrapped in my very own signature Bunni wrapping paper. (He emailed me the image he used, but blogger is being evil so I can't upload it today.) OK near the end of dinner, he and I ended up trapped between two rather frightening conversations. On one side, we had a couple seemingly on the verge of breaking up (right before we left the man said to his date "OK well if this is what you want to talk about why don't we just leave right now?") and a group of people who were "humorously" discussing that the origins of the term "penne" comes from "unenhanced penis." Uh not to sound like an idiot, but what is an "enhanced penis"? I mean, aren't most of them "unenhanced"? Is an "enhanced penis" something like what Mark Wahlberg, AKA Dirk Diggler, wore in Boogie Nights? Luckily, we were about to leave so it didn't disturb our lovely dinner.


Afterwards we had wine and magnolia cupcakes at my place as he had gone down to Bleeker before dinner to get us dessert. This morning I woke up to find my rabbits all arranged in a lovely audience on the couch and a box of cupcakes on the table.


Today my office elf gave me a copy of Saw II on DVD for Valentine's Day.


Yeah, I'll shut up now.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?