Insert Blog Entry Here
Because Audio Blogger COMPLETELY FUCKED ME-and I recorded this big long post and lord knows who is now listening to it on radio free Pakistan I have literally six minutes to write a post.


March 8th-tomorrow- at 6:30 I will be the featured reader at the Rohr's reading series. You are all welcome to come and see the Bunni in person as well as see those often featured in my writing and fellow bloggers (Rabid, Bakerina, the Amazon, Kiss Kiss). Not quite a cast of thousands, but close. There is an open mic afterwards so bring stuff to perform if you want. Also bring a flask of moonshine cause you are going to need to it in order to tolerate the other featured reader. Trust me on this one. Not since Grunthos the Flatulent went into retirement has there been such long winded AND bad poetry from one poet.


Because the venue is very small, I recommend you get there early to secure the good real estate. Otherwise you might have to sit on my lap, and well there isn't THAT much room there.


As a result, however, I wouldn't count on too much quality blogging from me as I shall be in my apartment questioning every decision (what to perform, what to wear, how to breathe, what earrings work with my body glitter). And as Bartles and James would say "And thank you for your support."

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?